Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas

I love baking. But i really love Christmas baking. But its a hard thing to do when you dont have a kitchen and all your fun baking stuff is all packed away until you have your own Kitchen again (trust me)
But *drum roll please*...
I have my own kitchen again!!!!

AND I finally got all my kitchen stuff that I have had packed away in my parent's basement...

AND! for Christmas, from my parents or Santa (or both, it might've been a joint effort) I got the kitchen aid mixer that I have been dreaming of for a few years (apart from the fact, that I havnt been around home much for a few years).

AND!! I got my great grandma's recipe for Maple Walnut Cake (on a piece of paper that despiratly needs to be archived somehow)

Sooo let the baking commence (again)... when i have enough energy after long days at work in the barn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!