Sunday, May 22, 2011

Drunk Pancakes


What do you do when you are hungry, and both you and your boyfriend and too "inebriated" to drive? AND you have a pancake craving?

APPARENTLY you pull out the camera and make drunk pancakes... More specifically, Pancakes, while drunk.

I'm pretty impressed these turned out... AND that I got my favourite bottle of wine into the picture too.... AND hardly any of the mess in my kitchen in the shot. Maybe I should take my food pictures while I'm drinking.

I don't really have a recipe for you. Well, not my own. I just mixed it all together and poured it in the pan and took pictures... and ate it. And they were the best pancakes I've had in a long time!

Okay, in all honesty, There is no recipe. Just go buy a box of Aunt Jememiah Buttermilk "Just add water" pancake mix and follow the directions... And enjoy

Also... go buy some Sonora Ranch Chardonnay, Its my favourite wine right now, and It has been on sale a lot lately (YAY!) Its delish! They have a website, but they have no info about their wines on it (weird ya?) I think they should work on it, because I really like their wines, and would be interested to know more about them... From them, not some other site.
In case they actually change that fact, here is the link for you. But I still recommend their Chardonnay. www.sonoraranchwines.com





Also I would just like to add, that I am not an alcoholic, and I don't have a drinking problem. And I have no problem with getting drunk with my boyfriend in the comfort of our own home.. AND I will try and give you a REAL recipe soon... If all else fails, My post for the Daring Baker challenge is done and will posted on Friday, May 27th, so you will get a real post then... We'll see if life slows down enough to let me spend time with my kitchen again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!