Monday, May 16, 2011

pinky swears

I promise that I was in the kitchen this weekend

Pinky-swear!!!

I just can't tell you about it until the 27th because I pretty much JUST worked on my Daring Baker Challenge

And I found steak for $5... so we had that... and I didn't take any pictures, because steak just isn't that exciting
Honestly, it is exciting though... So exciting that I couldn't be bothered to take any pictures because it would interrupt the pure deliciousness of the steak/grilled bell peppers... Cauliflower with Cheese and breadcrumb topping, and Salad...

YUM!!!!

But I'll try and put a recipe up here again soon... I have a few in the works, but they aren't ready just yet...
I'll be back up and running again here, i Pinky swear!
Also have some new super-cute pictures of the doggies to share too

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!