Sunday, June 12, 2011

lets just call this some lazy inspiration

Ok, so I don't have a recipe for you... But I do have pictures. The recipes I was going to share... my dad lost the paper they were on, and is still trying to find where he found them in the first place....

BUT I do have a post for you... With Pictures and everything, and I'll try and post something real soon.

This is one of my favourite songs right now:









A few weeks ago when I was at home, we made Fish & Chips... but it will never be as good here as it was when I was in England (maybe if we didn't live so far from an ocean). Our batter recipe still needs work too.... We also made onion rings and deep-dried some shrimp in the batter.



While we are on the topic of Fish... My gold fish finally passed away. I've had him since 2004... That has to be some kind of record for gold fish life! I got him from Walmart when they still had a pet section (instead of just pet supplies). He was a "Black Moon" and when I got him, he was black. For the last 3-4 years, his right eye has been almost twice the size of the left, and Had a huge tumor on his right side that gradually got bigger. For the last 6 months, whenever my mom would feed him, he's float upside down for about half an hour after, and then go back to swimming around normally. Little fish, but huge personality... RIP pinky!!!

Last weekend, I took my doggies for a walk, it was really our first sunny weekend in a long time:
So we went to the lake and sat in the shade
Then I came home and made home-made Pizza... I'll try and share that one with you soon (I forgot I had pictures of it to be honest)
This weekend, I'm being lazy and not baking anything... "Today I don't feel like doing anything, I just wanna lay in my bed"


Oh, and this is the recipe I want my dad to find so I can share with you... Looks delicious doesn't it? And I want to steal my mom's pastry brush...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!