Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Confession

OK, So I have a confession to make.

I feel like I've abandoned my blog slightly. I've been all into the Joy the Baker Podcasts (go look them up, Joy and Tracy are HI-LARIOUS)

And work.... Work is crazy. I rode 5 horses today... Which 3 years ago, wouldn't have been any thing, but now, after so much time off trying to heal my stupid knee (and stupid foot.... and stupid shoulder... and that hairline fracture in my femur from the horse in England who kicked me.... and the cracked ribs that I didn't really know about until a few months later...)

Anyway

I get home from riding 5 horses, and all the work I regularly do anyway, and all I want to do is go to bed. Some days I am too exhausted to even shower... but that is more of a "in a few short hours i'm going to shovelling poo again, and my sheets really need to be washed anyway, and omg the boyfriend smells bad after 12 hours of deck/fence building in the hot hot sun" kind of thing.

Plus, My dishes refuse to wash themselves and put themselves away.

Somedays I just walk right through the kitchen and tell them that I'm not talking to them... So there

Someone needs to get my dishes in line, they just arn't co-opperating with the crazy-ness of life right now.

If I'm not in the kitchen this weekend and sharing with you, I will for sure have my Daring Baker Challenge on the 27th for you... I'm pretty excited about doing this one... Sooooo Summer-y

Anyway... I'm sorry. I'll be back as soon as I can

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!