Saturday, July 16, 2011

A few of my Favourite Things

I have my Daring Baker challenge in the oven right now... Will be posting that on the 27th... Stay tuned, I can't wait to share it with you.

I am also making Strawberry Infused Vodka... Will share that when it is ready... I can't WAIT to drink it... It's only been one day, but my cupboard already smells strawberry-y

Since my kitchen and I have reconsciled our differences... But all my current kitchen projects are not ready to be posted, I thought I would share some of my favourite things right now...

-Brown and blue colour combinations

-The smell of clover on a hot summer day

-Smelling wildflowers while riding in the field

-Summer Thunderstorms at night

-Joy the Baker Podcasts

-"Toes" by the Zac Brown Band (Knee deep too, but I like Toes better)

-Iced Capps from Tim Hortons

-Jumbo Mr. Freeze Freezies

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!