Wednesday, September 7, 2011

a letter to my blog

Dearest Blog;

Ok, I'm a bad food-blogger

I havn't forgotten about you

I just havn't found any time to spend on you

I'm trying to soak up as much summer as I can...

But soon, it will be winter again and I will have tons of inside time when I will actually want my oven to be heating up my house.

Pinky swear

Plus, horse show season is winding down, so work should get less crazy too *keep your fingers crossed*

Do blogs even have fingers to cross? whatever, this one does! and they are crossed.

I have stacks of recipes to try out.... AND a pretty new iPhone to take pictures with when my camera is being uncopperative...

It will happen, I will write more often than once a month.... soon... very very soon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!