Saturday, December 31, 2011

Smell ya' Later 2011...

Okay... I am on my laptop, which we really only use to watch Netflix in bed... so no pictures, and just a quick post. I wanted to share my blog-resolutions quickly.
1)post once a week
2)get inspired by Tracy Shutterbean and her High Straightness Blog at Homefries, and get my kitchen in order... And write about it on here. (I organized the bathroom last night, and it is so much nicer in there now!)
3)Try something new once a month... Like make Curry and make the boyfriend actually eat it
4)eventually try a new look here... Not just the plain old Blogger template look.
5)Share more of life... not just food... I've been doing some crafts lately... and my super-secret project that I really want to share here, but not until I am finished the first part of it.

Five resolutions is a good place to start right? I promise I will be back. I am tryin to get myself out of the funk of the last few months... And I will...

Happy New Year everyone!!!!!!!!!!!

OOOO.. I have a #6 - check off more things on my Baking/Cooking Bucket List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!