Wednesday, December 21, 2011

WHAT!?! It's Almost Christmas?!?!

Christmas is in 4 days... FOUR DAYS!!!

One part of me is totally ready... I have gifts bought and 4 whole days off of work (SWEET!). I did the work Christmas party thing (got to ride up to the house in a 2-horse open sleigh with Jingle Bells... except it is really called a cutter and not a sleigh, but I'm okay with calling it a sleigh... well, part of my brain is), I gave my bosses and friends at work presents, I wrote all the clients Christmas cards, I baked cookies for the farrier... and the land lord, and people at work, and some just for us... and I'll bake more tonight as soon as I'm done typing this out.

So, while part of me is completely ready for Christmas... the blogger in me is hiding in the corner in shame, because, it is only 4 days until Christmas, and I haven't written anything in December. I'm going to have to stick to some kind of schedule for this, because I have been pretty lazy about this poor blog lately, and I am not proud of that, because I like baking and cooking and taking pictures and just getting better and trying new things and new skills, and This blog is what pushes me to really do that... So 2012, I will be better about this... I pinkie swear...

I think I might share some of the crafty-ness that I have been partaking in lately also... and the giant nerd in me... I had a project that I was trying to get done before Christmas, but It has become much more involved than I first imagined back in August, so when I finish the main part of that, I will share it here too... because I'm pretty proud of it.

If I don't get back here in the next four days... Have a Very Merry Christmas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!