Friday, June 22, 2012

Where the hell did June go?

Whoa, It is already June 22... Whoa

I totally meant to show you picture of the Royal Icing flowers I made WAAAAAYYYY before now

But I started a new job, and It has been super fun! .... And I have been consumed with that.

And my mother in law came for a visit, so I was busy with that.... (i love her, it was a good visit!)

And I'll stop making excuses now...

I made Meatloaf today, with mashed potatoes and mushroom gravy... It was amazing, and I REALLY wish I had taken a picture to show you, but i forgot.

BUT.... here are some other pictures:

I Made Croissants on the weekend... They were AMAZING
These are my Chrysanthamums... They could use some work, but not too bad for my first try

the first three Chrysanthamums I tried...


I REALLY love how the daffodils turned out!



Tiny little Lilac flowers...
...all stuck together...
...equals pretty lilac blooms on the cake

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!