Sunday, October 7, 2012

...sorry

I promise I will find time to post my thanksgiving recipes... But it will be after thanksgiving

Things are CRAZY again

Been working overtime at work, and trying to winterize my house as fast as i can before the snow flies (and stays on the ground) and working on all the halloween projects that I promised myself I wouldn't forget about!

I have tons of pie pictures, i just need to edit them (and to edit them, i need to be infront of the computer for more than 10 minutes at time)

I also want to talk a little about my new favourite shows at some point too... But I'll get to that... for now, im going to go to bed and watch the last episode of the Walking Dead Season2 while I fall asleep... Working early tomorrow (sucks to work the holiday, except that I get more money for doing it!) Hope everyone is having a great Thanksgiving Weekend!!! I promise Apple Pie recipes, as soon as possible... pinky swear!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!